The DMX Smart Motor is a 24-48 V brushless DC motor with internal servo control. This can be controlled directly with DMX 512, no additional motor controller necessary. Other protocols: CAN-BUS, CAN-OPEN, RS232, RS485. In addition, this version offers 5 x digital and analog inputs or outputs directly on the motor. Various transmission variants and optional brakes are possible. The integrated encoder with 4000 Counts / Rev resolution allows a very accurate positioning with up to 24 bits. The peculiarity of the Compact DMX motor is the ability to communicate with other DMX Compact motors with an internal communication protocol and to share resources as well as react as a group.
- Compact, small unit - no additional control board required.
- DMX 512 connection
- Integrated encoder
- Digital and analog outputs / inputs on the motor unit, no extra board required.
- Drive solutions and accessories for various rail systems
- DMX kinetic winch system "GRAPE PROFESSIONAL".
- Linear systems for displays, LED screens, cameras and various stage elements
- Systems for 3D with positional talkback for position and status.
- Round platform and stage elements
- Rolling systems for screens